If you have a beauty guru in your friends and/or family circle and can’t seem to think of what to find for them, I would suggest getting to your nearest Sephora, Nordstrom, or Ulta! All three stores are having a sale on the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Eye Pallette. This pallete normally sells for $54 but it’s currently on sale for $27! It’s a major steal that always gets sold out!
Until next time,
*The links are non-affiliate links.*
Last night’s episode of RHOA (Real Housewives of Atlanta) on Bravo aka Part 2 of
Keyonce Krayonce Kenya’s unfinished house housewarming party wasn’t just about a big party or drama, it was all shade.
Key moments with commentary:
- Kenya decides to kick out her unwanted thot guest Porsha
Phe Phe Phaedra is done with this mess party, “atleast we got 5 minutes.” (That’s all you need in this unventilated condemned house.)
- Don’t feel sorry for Matt, he loves the crazy
Keyonce Kenya paycheck
- Why must Miss Manners Kenya leave her guests while she goes to her dungeon to chat up her slave Matt? Talk about being a bad hostess.
- If guests break or scratch their heels on the messed up driveway, does Kenya pay for the Shoe Doctor? Couldn’t girlfriend get some golf carts to drive people down to Moore Chainsaw Massacre Manor?
- Phaedra walking around with Porsha saying how great this horror movie set looks.
- ShadebySheree decided to leave the party to get some gossip from Porsha and Phe Phe
- Are Todd and Kandi trying to make a spin-off titled “Raising Ace?” Instagram and branding smell like a start of a show.
- Mama Joyce thinks she is a lawyer, wearing dollar store Herve Leger, and talking trash about Phe Phe while Khandi cheers her on. I see you Shady Kandi!
- Noelle asks Cynthia if she has low self esteem. Cynthia gets bent out of shape. Noelle is probably the only honest person in your life!
- Kenya talks trash as to how Porsha’s Anger Management can’t be cured by a “craigslist doctor!”
- Kandi and Todd and their restaurant from hell…Is it going to have an elevator? Too many steps up and down…Maybe they will include that in the “Raising Ace” spin-off
- Mama Joyce and crew want to get paid and the restaurant has yet to open…
- Kandi, Cynthia, and Kenya got sugar waxed. Cynthia pretty much ate her daily calories in sugar wax.
- Kenya shades Sheree that Chateau Sheree is actually Chateau Thelma and that Sheree is doging the IRS…Uh oh…look what happened to Tre and Juicy Joe!
- Porsha’s event is an Escape Room party. Lets just say she’s blonder than blond and her team (Cynthia and Kenya) didn’t help. An event actually went smoothly without drama. We will see how long that lasts.
- Oh Sheree, Sheree, Sheree…this is why she’s an OG:
Until next time,
It seems like updating one’s status from “single” to “in a relationship” on FB and IG is a rite of passage for many. While I was single, I was a bit jealous. I would ask myself, “why don’t I have someone?” Guess what? I’m FB official with my boyfriend Mr. Jetsetter . We haven’t been dating too long. We’ve known each other since April and it wasn’t until September that we were unofficially official and then now official. I never thought it was possible to find love again after the disastrous dates I had and worse relationships. Never lose hope my friends. Believe in love!
I was the “black sheep” of a family I lived with, let’s just say the things I went through as a little girl, no little girl should have to go through. When I became old enough and the toxicity was too much, I decided emancipation was probably the going to be the best decision in my life. By the way, It was! I had me, myself, and I plus my besties, whom I consider my family. I’ve always been independent and I needed to separate myself from a bad people and a bad home. Forgiving and forgetting is a slow process. We are all flawed humans.
I have been slowly trying to let go of the things in my past that I keep in the back of my mind. Letting go is not easy. I realize that I need to stop feeling like a victim and more of a survivor. Yes, bad things happened. People hurt me. People I thought I loved hurt me. In my mind, I always kept asking “why?” But answers aren’t always there. We make mistakes, more times than not we repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It’s all a vicious cycle.
Most of us expect some sort of closure. “I’m sorry for hurting you, etc.…” Sadly we don’t always get that closure. I know I won’t. I can go tell the person, “WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?” They might not remember, blame me, or try to brush off. They may react in so many different ways.
I will forgive them and forget what they did. But I’m setting boundaries. Is that a grudge? I don’t think so. People are capable of many things. We all know that. I would rather treat people that were in my life with respect, dignity, and civility.
Maybe I’m being naive. But I won’t let people walk all over me. I’m just saying that I personally won’t be getting to close to these people. That’s my way of dealing with it. What are your ways of dealing with forgiving and forgetting?